How to Place an Order
- Provide us with Drawings, Materials and Hardware Specs
- We’ll provide you with a free quote (price and schedule) to build.
Choose From the Cambium Collection
- Call or Email us the title(s) of pieces, and we will provide you with more info, including pricing.
- All pieces are "made to order", so substitutions of materials and sizes are easy to accommodate.
Request Custom Design
- Describe (phone or email) whatever thoughts you have thus far (use, materials, approximate sizes….)
- Include visual references (magazine photos, preliminary sketches…), if available.
- We will contact you with possible questions, free ballpark pricing and feedback on possible ways to proceed.
- Typically we’ll visit your site, if nearby, to take careful measurements and meet with you in-person to learn more about your ideas.
- If you decide to hire us to design, we require a modest deposit to get started.
- Once design is complete, you’re welcome to submit them to us (or anyone else) for competitive bids to build.
- Any unused portion of the design deposit will be returned to you, or can be used toward the “build portion”, if you decide to hire us to build.